Nanny Work
I have been a nanny since I was twelve years old. My experience as a nanny has given me an insane amount of patience and the ability to work with many different personalities. I was raised by au-pairs so sometimes it is easier to empathize with the children when they need to be left with a nanny. My nanny work was taken into extreme consideration when interviewing for my job with Gap, inc because it showed them that I would be patient and helpful with customers and that I would be able to multitask.
Tifkel Marketing, Inc
I started interning with Tifkel my senior year of high school. It was a fairly young company that offered small businesses the marketing tools they needed in order to get their name out in the local area. My main responsibilities were to flier cars and basically get the Tifkel name out there. As I went further into the internship, I gained more responsibilities such as more office work and actually handling my own clients. Although I was fairly young when I started with the company, I will always remember my experience there and use that as the foundation for my future internships/jobs.
March of Dimes, NJ Chapter
My experience with the March of Dimes has brought me so many networking opportunities. I have stayed in touch with the North Jersey office and my supervisor who continues to bring me to events and work with clients by presenting mutually benefiting packages. Through the march of dimes I raised over four-hundred dollars in proceeds that go towards research for finding a way of preventing prematurity. I will forever hold this organization close to my heart because they have done a lot for my family and me who come from a long like of premature babies.



